If you thought Season One was great……Season Two was Fabulous
United Way of Central WV Season Two of Dancing With The Stars, will took placeoon Friday, May 5, 2023 at the Charleston Coliseum and Conference Center. Six couples and their choreographers committed and trained together for the last six months to dance for a good cause.
“We had such a fabulous cast in our inaugural season, who set the bar really high,” commented Margaret O’Neal, President. “But the Cast of Season Two has exceeded beyond our expectations. They’ve worked so hard! They are so excited and ready to compete for the coveted mirror ball trophies. The event was sold out, and this is our biggest season yet!”
Our DWTS Couples:
- Dr. Christy Robinson, Capital City Pediatrics & Will Robinson, Steptoe & Johnson
- Dr. Michelle Foster, Greater Kanawha Valley Foundation & Carl Chadband, Huntington Bank
- Gina Marini, WCHS TV 8 & Gordon Chin, Esq.
- Megan Hannah, WV American Water & Tim O’Neal, DOW
- Ashton Bias Harrell, Esq., & Josh McGrath, Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate Central
- Tori Takubo, WVU Medicine Thomas Hospitals & Justin Broyles, Calvin Broyles Jewelers