The United Way Day of Caring is the largest one-day volunteer event in central West Virginia. In 2018, more than 1000 people from 70 local businesses, schools and organizations volunteered their time to do great things for our Community. Day of Caring:
- Promotes the spirit & value of volunteerism
- Demonstrates the power & impact of United Way’s mission
- Generates positive community relationships
- Helps to develop contacts between volunteers, agencies & workplaces
- Gives each of us an opportunity to roll up our sleeves and work together to make a difference
- Painting, landscaping, gardening, organizing/cleaning, activities with seniors and many more!
- Located throughout Boone, Clay, Kanawha, Logan and Putnam counties
- Kick-Off Rally, 8:30 – 9:30; Volunteer Service 10 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
→ Nonprofit and Community Projects:
Project registration: June 6 – August 3
PROJECT REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
→ Company, Corporate, Student and Individual Volunteers:
Volunteer registration: June 6 – August 1
Volunteer Registration form – please complete and submit online
Volunteer and Project Match Meetings: September 4th and 6th
Visit the FAQ page for some great project ideas or for more information about forming a volunteer team.
If you have questions, contact Lisa Hudnall at 304.340.3521 or email@example.com.