SEPTEMBER 21, 2022
The United Way Day of Caring is the largest one-day volunteer event in central West Virginia. The event brings together teams of volunteers to help non-profit organizations across Kanawha, Putnam, Boone, Clay and Logan counties. The 17TH ANNUAL DAY OF CARING will be Wednesday, September 21, 2022 9am-3pm. Both ON-SITE and VIRTUAL volunteer opportunities will be available.
All participants are invited to our Day of Caring After Party at the United Way from 3p-6pm on Wednesday, September 15. We'll celebrate with refreshments and capture some great photos.
DAY OF CARING:
- Promotes the spirit & value of volunteerism
- Demonstrates the power & impact of United Way’s mission
- Generates positive community relationships
- Helps to develop contacts between volunteers, agencies & workplaces
- Gives each of us an opportunity to roll up our sleeves and work together to make a difference
Any non-profit or human services organization whose work positively impacts or benefits the community at large is eligible to submit a project.
Project registrations will open August 2022
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT YOUR PROJECT PROPOSALS
PROJECTS MAY INCLUDE:
- Cleaning and Organizing
- Lawn update; weeding, mulching, branch collection
- Sorting clothing and donations
- Trail building and maintenance
- Vehicle wash and cleaning (agency)
- Indoor activities
- Outdoor activities
Individual/Team Registration will be accepted until August 13, 2021
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER YOUR TEAM
PROJECT AND VOLUNTEER PACKET
Projects and Teams can pick up their "Match" packets and t-shirts on August 31 - September 1 at the United Way office.
If you have any questions, contact Lisa Hudnall at 304.340.3521 or email@example.com.