SEPTEMBER 15, 2021
The United Way Day of Caring is the largest one-day volunteer event in central West Virginia. The event brings together teams of volunteers to help non-profit organizations across Kanawha, Putnam, Boone, Clay and Logan counties. The 16TH ANNUAL DAY OF CARING will be Wednesday, September 15, 2021 9am-3pm. Both ON-SITE and VIRTUAL volunteer opportunities will be available.
All participants are invited to our Day of Caring After Party at the United Way from 3p-6pm on Wednesday, September 15. We'll celebrate with refreshments and capture some great photos.
DAY OF CARING:
- Promotes the spirit & value of volunteerism
- Demonstrates the power & impact of United Way’s mission
- Generates positive community relationships
- Helps develop contacts between volunteers, agencies & workplaces
- Gives each of us an opportunity to roll up our sleeves and work together to make a difference
PROJECT AND VOLUNTEER PACKET
Projects and Teams can pick up their "Match" packets and t-shirts on September 1 & 2, at the United Way office.
If you have any questions, contact Lisa Hudnall at 304.340.3521 or email@example.com.