WHAT IS EMERGING LEADERS UNITED?
Emerging Leaders United (ELU) is a diverse group of young professionals that seek to influence lasting change in Central WV through volunteerism, advocacy, and philanthropy. Our members gain access to hands-on volunteer opportunities to connect and serve with others, invitations to networking events with community leaders and leadership development opportunities. ELU brings individuals under 45 together to advance positive community change.
Emerging Leaders Information Flyer
WHAT WE DO
- Connect – Make lasting connections with other young professionals and community leaders at social networking events.
- Serve – Enhance your community impact by taking part in hands-on volunteer opportunities to connect and serve with others at local nonprofits.
- Lead – Strengthen your leadership skills through a variety of career development opportunities.
How to Join
Young professionals (under 45) who make a $250 annual gift to United Way of Central WV are eligible to join.
- Make a pledge of $250 or more through your United Way workplace campaign. Payments can be made with each paycheck via payroll deduction.
- Make your gift online today and notate Emerging Leaders United on the form. The online donation can be divided into monthly ($20.84/month), quarterly ($62.50/quarter) or annual payments.
- If you already donate $250 or more to United Way through your workplace and would like to connect your contribution to an ELU membership, please let us know.
Thanks to our ELU sponsor, Peoples Bank, all events are free for members, and your gift, up to $250 to our organization is matched!
Click this link to find our more: Emerging Leaders United Meet and Greet | United Way of Central West Virginia (unitedwaycwv.org)